Update January 20, 2021
Last night, the SBA, in consultation with the US Treasury Department, released additional PPP forgiveness guidance, forms and resources.
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Form 3508 (Revised 1/19/21)
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Form 3508EZ (Revised 1/19/21)
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Form 3508S (Revised 1/19/21) – This is a new, simplified one-page application for borrowers of loans for $150,000 or less.
Additional SBA PPP Resources:
- Interim Final Rule on Loan Forgiveness Requirements and Loan Review Procedures as Amended by Economic Aid Act (Released 1/19/2021)
- Borrower’s Disclosure of Certain Controlling Interests (Released 1/19/2021)
Summit Bank is no longer accepting applications for First and Second Draw PPP loans.
Thank you for banking at Summit. We enjoy working with you.