Dear Summit Bank Clients,
As many Oregon counties work through Phase I of the reopening guidelines presented by Governor Kate Brown, Summit Bank has designed its plan in accordance with the most up-to-date guidelines.
Our Central Oregon and Eugene offices will be re-opening lobbies on Monday, June 1, 2020 with regular business hours of 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. We recommend that clients continue to use the drive-through where feasible to limit, where possible, in person transactions. We would also like to remind you that Summit Bank offers a range of alternative banking channels that are convenient and secure for your use in lieu of conducting business in our offices. We encourage you to use them when possible:
- Mobile Deposit Banking – available 24 hours a day.
- Remote Deposit Banking – available 24 hours a day.
- Personal and Business Online Banking – available 24 hours a day.
- Night Drop Banking – checked every 30 minutes during business hours (Central Oregon and Eugene locations).
- Drive-Through Banking – available Monday-Friday 9:00a.m. – 5:00p.m.
For those who choose to conduct business in our offices, the following safeguards are in place:
- Social distancing discs placed at six-foot increments on the floor to maintain proper social distancing while inside the office.
- Single entry and exit points. Clients will be asked to enter through one door and exit through another. This ensures safe social distancing be maintained for the entire time you are inside the branch office.
- Plexiglass germ shields at every teller station and new account desks.
- Face coverings for our colleagues and clients. Bank personnel will be required to wear masks during client interactions. We recommend that clients use face coverings at our locations if entering one of the lobbies. Should you wear a face covering into the office, please note that we may ask you to briefly remove it for identification requirements.
- Regular cleaning of frequent touch points and sanitizing protocols, further outlined below.
When conducting your banking in-person, if you enter the branch office and there are no available social distancing discs, please wait outside or conduct your business using the drive-through banking lane.
We have instituted a number of cleaning and sanitization protocols to ensure the safety of our clients and colleagues.
- End of day sanitization of common areas and frequently touched areas.
- Regularly scheduled janitorial service cleanings.
- During business hours, assigned colleagues will regularly wipe down high touch point areas, such as door handles and desks. Pens will be wiped down after each use.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been installed throughout the building, and we ask that clients and colleagues regularly use them as they enter and exit bank areas.
We want to thank you for your continued support and patience during this unprecedented and rapidly changing time. We are actively working to provide superior service in the safest way possible. As guidelines continue to evolve and change, we will do the same. Please feel free to reach out to your banker with any comments, questions, and concerns.